The purpose of this plan shall be to improve the quality of teaching and learning by ensuring that all members of the West Seneca learning community participate in substantial professional learning in order to remain current with their profession and meet the learning needs of ALL students and staff.
This plan is based upon the following principles:
• Improve learning and achievement for ALL students and staff
• Provide a safe environment for ALL students and staff
• Improve teacher and staff effectiveness
• Maintain high standardsfor ALL teachers and staff
• Enhance the intellectualstimulation of ALL teachers and staff
• Promote continuous, relevant teacher and staff learning
The WSCSD Professional Learning Committee has designed the following plan to ensure that each staff member is provided with job-embedded opportunities for growth and participation leading to an improved quality job performance.