November 21, 2018
November 22, 2018
November 23, 2018
November 30, 2018
7:00 PM WM - Drama Club Musical
December 1, 2018
2:00 PM WM Drama Club Musical
- Attention Swimmers: Tryouts are CANCELLED after school today, Wednesday 11/14/18.
- Photography club will be meeting November 14th. The new assignment is posted!
- Hey West! Do you owe a library book from the first quarter? Even if your Homeroom teacher hasn't given you an overdue notice, you are still responsible for returning or renewing your books on time. Check the last date stamped in the back of the book to see when it's due. The best times to return or renew library books are: during Homeroom, on your way to lunch, or at the end of the day on your way to the bus. Other students are waiting to read your book!
- Attention R.A.T.S. book club: Our next meeting is Thurs. Nov. 29.
- Tell Ms. Wrobel if you cannot attend. Remember to read a book before the meeting and bring it with you, and ask your parent or guardian to sign up for the "Remind" web site.
- "Tickets are now on sale for Drama Club's production of Shrek The Musical. Tickets can be purchased online or by contacting Mrs. Smart. Shows are at 7 p.m. on November 30th and 2 p.m. as well as 7 p.m. on December 1st."
- The online link for tickets to post on the website is https://www.wscschools.org/Page/11103#calendar32080/20181108/month
- The West Middle Builders Club is excited to announce their upcoming holiday service project! We encourage all students to participate.
Thursday Nov. 15th - Crazy Sock Day – Bring in 2 non-perishable food items and show off those crazy socks.
Monday Nov. 19th – Hat Day – Bring in 2 non-perishable food items and enjoy wearing your favorite hat to school.
Tuesday Nov. 20th – Donate 2 non-perishable food items and be entered into a drawing to win a $50 gift card to the store/business of your choice.
***All items collected will be sent to the West Seneca Kiwanis Club for their Good Thanksgiving food basket program.
Builders Club representatives will be at each entrance to collect the donations! Thanks for your support.
Spirit Club will be offering a movie afternoon on Monday, November 19th. Come, hang out with friends and watch a movie on our big screen! It’s the perfect way to kick off Thanksgiving week! Sign up in Mrs. Kubiak’s office!
Do you need help studying? Are you struggling on tests and quizzes? Need a quiet spot and some good tips on how to do better? Study club will be starting on Thursday, November 15th after school. Sign up in Mrs. Kubiak’s office to reserve your spot!
- Attention all band and orchestra students. This is a reminder that your instruments must go home for the weekend. Please remember to pick up your instrument before leaving the building on Friday. Instruments left at school will be tagged and your grade will be affected.