Working Papers

  • Due to COVID-19 and school closures, several changes have been made regarding working paper applications. Read about these changes on the New York State Education Department website.

    East Senior applicants
    Check with the school for upcoming application days.

    West Senior applicants
    Contact Chelsea Cox to set up an application appointment.

    Young people between the ages of 11 and 17 who plan to work part-time or full-time are required to have working papers.

    Applications for working papers are available in the section below and can be completed electronically.

    You will need to provide:

    *  Birth Certificate, Driver's License or Passport
    *  Proof of physical within a year from physician
    *  Proof of Residency

    A parent needs to sign the Application for Employment and the child needs to sign the working paper card.

Related Files

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
  • Contact Us

    East Senior
    Sheri Hawley

    West Senior
    Chelsea Cox