August 22, 2019
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Freshman Orientation
August 24, 2019
7:30 AM - 1:00 PM SAT Exam
September 2, 2019
September 3, 2019
September 4, 2019
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Band Boosters Meeting
September 5, 2019
September 9, 2019
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Mentor Meeting
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Alumni Meeting
September 10, 2019
2:30 PM - 6:30 PM Open House
September 11, 2019
1:45 PM - 2:30 PM Student Council Meeting
September 12, 2019
September 13, 2019
September 14, 2019
7:30 AM - 1:00 PM ACT Exam
September 16, 2019
1:45 PM - 2:30 PM National Honor Society Meeting
1:45 PM - 2:30 PM SDMT Meeting
1:45 PM - 2:30 PM West Blue Meeting
September 18, 2019
1:45 PM - 2:30 PM Department Chair Leader Meeting
- Summer School and
- August Regents Exam Information
The entire faculty and staff at West Seneca West Senior High School would like to thank you for your support throughout this school year. As we complete the grading process for the end of the year, we wanted to share some important information with parents/guardians:
- We encourage ALL parents/guardians to log into their Parent Portal account to check that your child(ren) has passed all of their courses. The Parent Portal is now up-to-date and available.
- If your child(ren) was not successful in one or more courses, you may feel free to explore out-of-district summer school options by downloading the following document.
REGENTS EXAMS OFFERED THIS SUMMER
- The West Seneca CSD is offering FREE 4-day Regents Exam Review classes andRegents Exam Re-take opportunities for students who wish to re-take the following Regents exam(s) in August
- Algebra I
- Earth Science
- Living Environment
- US History & Government
- Global History & Geography
- The following exams will NOT be offered in West Seneca this August:
- Chemistry, Geometry, and Algebra 2
- The review classes will be four days in length and will be held prior to the administration of the Regents exams.
- Regents exams are scheduled for August 13 and/or August 14 as scheduled by the State Education Department. Click on this link for the schedule:
- In order to register your child(ren), please call the West Senior Student Services Department 716-677-3361 by 2:00 pm on Monday July 1, 2019, in order to guarantee your child(ren) a seat in the review class.
- Once you have registered your child(ren), you will receive a mailing with detailed information about review class time, location and exam location, prior to August 1st.
- Please note:
- The expectation is for your child(ren) to attend every day of the review class if they register to attend.
- Transportation will not be provided by the District.
- All students who wish to enroll in an out-of-district summer school program for course credit or for August Regents exam re-takes not offered by West Seneca (i.e. Chemistry, Geometry, and Algebra 2) must come to Student Services:
- Friday, June 28 or Monday, July 1, between 8:00 am - 1:00 pm to complete the appropriate registration paperwork with their school counselor.
Summer School Information
Frontier Central School District
For course credit, Regents exam retakes, new course(s)
Click the following Link:
(716) 926-1730 Ext. 3613
(716) 926-1730 Ext. 3255
Mt. Mercy Academy
Regents exam review class & Regents exam retakes
(716) 825-8796 ext. 414
Iroquois Central School District
For course credit, Regents exam retakes
Click the following Link:
(716)652-3000 ext. 7525
*ALL students and parents must report to West Seneca West Senior High School Student Services on Friday, June 28 and Monday, July 1 between 8:00 am-1:00 pm to fill out appropriate paper work with their counselor prior to registering for ANY summer school program or
Regents retake. Please be sure to check ALL summer school information with regards to fees & transportation.
**Please refer to above references for ALL summer school fees.
CLICK THIS LINK on our Student Services webpage for this information https://www.wscschools.org/Page/20980