GRADUATION PHOTOSAttention Parents and Guardians of Seniors:You can now view and order your student's graduation photos using the link and password below:password: grad2021Please contact Inter-State Studios with any questions: 716-240-9285Have a great summer!!Best,Yearbook Staff
West Seneca West Senior High School
New Student and Freshman Orientation & Refreshments
Thursday, August 19, 2021
5:30 to 6:30 pm PTG provided Snacks and Beverages!
Class schedules distributed!
Check out where your classes are!
6:30 to 7:10 pm Orientation Assembly for parents and students in the Auditorium.
7:10 pm Freshmen meet their student mentors!
Tour the school!
Meet our faculty and staff. Students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in order to attend.
You are cordially invited to attend an important and worthwhile event at West Senior. Our Meet and Greet Open House is scheduled for Wednesday, September 8th from 2:30 to 7 p.m. I would like you to meet our talented staff and learn more about our school.
Our format for our “Meet and Greet Open House” will be informal. We want to welcome you to our West Senior community and help you to put faces to the names on your child’s schedule. That said, teachers will provide you with information regarding course grading, expectations, and curriculum in their syllabus that you’ll be able to take home with you to reference.
Some Things to Note:
- Your child should have provided you with either a picture of their schedule, or a handwritten copy. If you did not receive a schedule, please stop by the Main Office or Student Services for assistance.
- After picking up the schedule, you are free to move from class to class as you want, at your own pace in the order that works best for you.
- You are not required to follow their schedule. The schedule simply indicates the teacher’s room location.
- Student guides will be strategically placed to help you to locate classrooms.
- Students and siblings are welcome to attend with parents or guardians.
- This is not a parent conference. This is a meet and greet. Parents are encouraged to call teachers, email them, and/or set up an appointment for Flex Day (Parent Teacher Conference Day) for more in depth conversations.
We welcome your participation in helping us to provide the very best educational experience for your children. Thank you for your support and anticipated attendance. We look forward to meeting you!