Former Students:

  • If you would like a transcript sent to a college or employer, please fill out the Online Form.  Please be sure to include the address, fax or e-mail address of where you would like it sent to.  Also please be sure to include a phone or e-mail where you can be reached for questions.

    If you are over the age of 18, we are unable to release your transcript to anyone other than you personally, except for a college or employer.

  • If you are a graduate of  West Seneca West Senior High School and need a transcript please follow these steps to get your transcript.

New Online Transcript Request Form

Current Students:

  • Students currently attending West Senior should stop in to Student Services to fill out a Student Transcript Request Form. or print out the form below and turn it in to Mrs. Blonski.  Please allow at least 2 weeks for delivery.


     Student Transcript Request Form