Our Mission and Beliefs
The Mission of the West Seneca Central School District is to provide a diversified educational program which will produce literate, caring, ethical, responsible, and productive citizens who are capable of adapting to change.
- All children have the right to a learner-centered education that promotes and supports intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth, and ensures opportunities for achievement at their highest potential.
- Education requires the commitment of students, staff, parents, Board of Education, and the community.
- Higher expectations lead to higher levels of achievement.
- Literacy skills are fundamental to student achievement.
- Centralized in 1946, the West Seneca Central School District (WSCSD) is one of the largest central school districts in Western New York.
- The district is located south of Buffalo, encompassing 25 square miles, including portions of the towns of West Seneca, Cheektowaga, Orchard Park, and Hamburg.
- The district is comprised of five elementary schools - two middle schools and two high schools.