Audio / Visual Department
The mission of the West Seneca Central Schools Audio Visual department is to offer quality, timely service to all staff in order to aid in the education of our students.
The Audio Visual Department:
- Provides video recording, live streaming and editing for various school events including concerts, plays, conferences, and meetings.
- Manages the districts' YouTube Channel.
- Offers sound reinforcement equipment for school assemblies and events.
- Maintains public address systems in all buildings.
- Works in conjunction with the IT department to provide classroom technology support.
- Provides the annual subscription to "Discovery Education.com" (for staff only)