The West El PTA has been working hard to make every year better than the last! Please support the PTA!
By supporting the PTA, you are supporting the school, the staff and most importantly, our children! You can be as involved as you would like. We love volunteers, but if you don't have time, we understand!
Your membership helps support events and field trips - which our students love! PTA membership form is attached below.
- September PTA Meeting 9/11/19 @ 6:30 PM
- Fall Pictures 9/19-9/20/19
- Open House Grades 1-3 9/25/19
- Open House Grades 4-5 9/26/19
- School Spirt Dollar Day 9/27/19
- October PTA Meeting 10/2/2019 @ 6:30 PM
- All For Books Dollar Days 10/9-10/12/19
- Fall Scholastic Book Fair 10/24-10/25/19
- Family Movie Night 10/25/19
- Picture Re-takes 10/25/19
- Catalog/Cookie Dough Fundraiser November 2019
- November PTA Meeting 11/6/19 @ 6:30 PM
- Veterans Day Lunch 11/8/19
- Hat Dollar Day 11/29/2019
- December PTA Meeting 12/4/19 @ 6:30 PM
- Holiday Shop 12/11-12/13/19
- Holiday Event 12/13/19
- Pajama Dollar Day 12/20/19
Be “PAW”SOME! Support the PTA!
Now it's even easier to become a member! Wildcat parents can become a member by simply clicking this link: www.nyspta.org. You can pay for your membership online, or you can sign up online and send your payment in to school with your child. There's always the "old fashioned" way of filling out the membership form below and sending it in with your child. Support our Wildcats! Joining the PTA does not mean you need to be involved (although we would love it if you were!). Your membership helps fund field trips and fun events!
Your 2019-2020 PTA BOARD:
President: Carrie Brown
Vice President: Colleen Hagler
Vice President: Jessica Shanahan
Treasurer: Jessalyn Reboy
Recording Secretary: Beth Steinwandel
Corresponding Secretary: Liz Gates