The West El PTA has been working hard to make every year better than the last! Please support the PTA!
By supporting the PTA, you are supporting the school, the staff and most importantly, our children! You can be as involved as you would like. We love volunteers, but if you don't have time, we understand!
Your membership helps support events and field trips - which our students love! PTA membership form is attached below.
- Election Day 11/6/18, No School
- Capital Improvement Presentation and General PTA Meeting 11/7/18 @6:30 PM
- Veterans Day Lunch 11/9/18
- Veterans Day 11/12/18, No School
- Popcorn & Paws Grades K-2 11/13/18
- Safety in Our Schools Community Forum @ 675 Potters Road 11/15/18 @6:00 PM
- Thanksgiving Recess 11/21/18-11/23/18, No School
- Tree of Warmth begins 11/26/18
- Popcorn & Paws Grades 3-5 11/27/18
- Fundraiser Pickup 11/27/18 4:30-6:30 PM
- Hat Dollar Day 11/30/18
- Half Day of school 11/30/18
Be “PAW”SOME! Support the PTA!
Now it's even easier to become a member! Wildcat parents can become a member by simply clicking this link: www.nyspta.org. You can pay for your membership online, or you can sign up online and send your payment in to school with your child. There's always the "old fashioned" way of filling out the membership form below and sending it in with your child. Support our Wildcats! Joining the PTA does not mean you need to be involved (although we would love it if you were!). Your membership helps fund field trips and fun events!
Your 2108-2019 PTA BOARD:
President: Kelly Warner
Vice President: Suzanne Tuberdyke
Vice President: Colleen Hagler
Treasurer: Jessalyn Reboy
Recording Secretary: Beth Steinwandel
Corresponding Secretary: Liz Gates