The West El PTA has been working hard to make every year better than the last! Please support the PTA!
By supporting the PTA, you are supporting the school, the staff and most importantly, our children! You can be as involved as you would like. We love volunteers, but if you don't have time, we understand!
Your membership helps support events and field trips - which our students love! PTA membership form is attached below.
- Winter Break 2/18-2/22/19
- Popcorn & Paws Grades 3-5 2/26/19
- Spring Fundraiser of Niagara Chocolates orders due 2/27/19
- Red to Ride Program Ends 2/28/19
- 5th grade DARE party Friday, March 8th
- Scholastic Book Fair Thursday, March 14th, 9am-4pm and Friday, March 15th, 9am-8pm
- Family Fit Night Friday, March 15th, 6PM-8PM
- PTA General Membership Meeting Wednesday, March 6th 6:30 PM
- Yearbook orders due 3/29/19
- West Elementary PTA Science Night Friday, April 5th 6PM-8PM
Be “PAW”SOME! Support the PTA!
Now it's even easier to become a member! Wildcat parents can become a member by simply clicking this link: www.nyspta.org. You can pay for your membership online, or you can sign up online and send your payment in to school with your child. There's always the "old fashioned" way of filling out the membership form below and sending it in with your child. Support our Wildcats! Joining the PTA does not mean you need to be involved (although we would love it if you were!). Your membership helps fund field trips and fun events!
Your 2108-2019 PTA BOARD:
President: Colleen Hagler
Vice President: Suzanne Tuberdyke
Vice President: Jessica Shanahan
Treasurer: Jessalyn Reboy
Recording Secretary: Beth Steinwandel
Corresponding Secretary: Liz Gates