Registration open for fall enrollment in West Seneca Central School District
If your child will be starting school in the fall, now is the time to schedule an appointment with the Central Registration office in the West Seneca Central School District.
Registration is available by appointment only for students entering kindergarten through grade 12. Appointments are available from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Make an appointment to register your child by visiting the Central Registration page at www.wscschools.org and clicking on the Calendly link.
Students will be registered for their home school according to the West Seneca street guide, available on the district website. All forms in the district registration packet are available on the district website and may be filled out prior to the appointment.
To prepare for your appointment bring the following items that are needed for registration:
- Proof of parent or guardian identity (valid New York State driver’s license or non-driver identification card)
- Proof of residency and supporting documentation (current town tax bill, mortgage statement, signed lease agreement, HUD papers or closing statement). If you do not have the residency documentation listed, provide a notarized statement from your landlord with two additional proofs, which may include the following: car registration, utility bill, bank statement, payroll stub, government benefit document
- Child’s birth certificate (original with seal)
- Immunization records signed by doctor, along with a current physical and dental records
- Last report card (if available)
- IEP for special education needs (if applicable)
- Court documents such as custody papers (if applicable)
- Agency counselor or probation officer’s name (if applicable)
The above documentation must be provided at the time of registration. Registration will not be completed without all documentation present. Those who arrive without necessary documents will be required to reschedule.
Pursuant to regulations of the Commissioner of Education, the above documentation will be submitted for the district’s consideration regarding your child’s enrollment and/or residency.
For information regarding non-public kindergarten through grade 12 transportation call 677-3137.
The Central Registration office is located at 675 Potters Road.