How To Get To Know Your Schools Better
The West Seneca Board of Education recognizes the importance of keeping the public informed about school matters. To accomplish this, many avenues are used to communicate school information. These include:
1. Individual school building publications and open-house programs
2. Publication of the district newsletter, "Our Schools"
3. Newspaper releases
4. Radio and television announcements
5. School-community organizations
6. Pupil-carried bulletins
7. Publication of board meeting highlights
8. Public hearings and information meetings
9. Hearing of Visitors at board meetings
10. Open telephone communications
11. Monthly cable television show - channel 13
12. The world-wide server (internet) that contains information on schools
13. School Home Page at www.wscschools.org
All residents, with or without children in school, are welcome to attend any school function. School board meetings provide regular opportunities for district residents to voice their concerns.
Arrangements for school conferences or visits to schools should be made by calling the building principal.