- My name is Mair Frederick, (rhymes with "fire") and I am a NYS Licensed Speech/Language Pathologist and Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped.
- I am one of thirteen speech therapist at the West Seneca Central School District. I work at Clinton Street Elementary School. Along with the other District therapists, I provide services to students with speech/language and phonemic awareness (early literacy) needs.
- You may be wondering how student's qualify for speech/language help, and what the areas of service actually are. To the left in the area labeled Speech & Language Information you will find descriptions of the areas we service and links you can choose from if you would like additional information.
- Each student who attends "Speech" will have a speech/language folder. This folder will allow you to see what your child is working on day-to-day, and provide you with activites to review with your child to help them become more independent in their goal areas.
- If you would like to find more resources to help your child practice a skill, please refer to the area labeled Fun for Kids and click on the desired link.
- Questions? Please feel free to contact me directly by clicking on the email link to the left or by phoning.