Physical Education K-4 - Clinton Street Elementary
Clinton Street Physical Education
Welcome to Mr. Stones' webpage
We Miss You Clinton Students and Parents!!!
June 10th, 2020
Dear Parents and Students,
As we wind down the 2019-20 school year, the Physical Education staff at Clinton Street Elementary would like to send an enormous thank you for all of your help, understanding, cooperation, patience, diligence, and compassion for what turned out to be one memorable school year. We can’t express enough how awesome you’ve all been during this unforeseen time. Without your assistance, the success of our school wouldn’t have been possible.
Every year we give out two Physical Education Student of the Year awards and two Physical Education Athlete of the year awards to 4 deserving students (2 boys and 2 girls) who excel in our class in a variety of categories. We are thrilled to announce that, without question, the winner of all four awards are all of YOU! None of what we achieved could've happened without the students’ efforts and parents’ leadership, guidance, and patience. Congratulations to you all on a job well done!
As we head to summer, we would like to remind you of 3 things:
- When riding your bike: Wear your helmet! Your brain and face are precious! And it's the law.
- Stay off the trampolines: We know they’re fun! However, they are the #1 thing that accounts for childhood injuries.
- When swimming: Be sure an adult is present at ALL TIMES! If the adult goes in the house, you get out of the pool!
- To the 4th graders: Thank you for the example you set during the 5 years you were at Clinton Street! You will be sincerely missed. Good fortune to you at East Middle next year. You’re ready and prepared to do amazing things! Please come back to visit anytime. You are all Hall of Famers!
- For the rest of you (K-3rd) We wish you all an amazing summer filled with fun, sun, activity, safety, and social distancing! We can’t wait to see you in 2020-21!
- We’ve added 3 more “At Home” virtual Field Day activities to the google classroom. Try them out and let us know how you did. Pictures, videos, e-mails are all welcome!
Click on these links for a special message to the students from their teachers:
Message #1 (4/13/20) https://youtu.be/D3hQ7_mo-F0
Message #2 (5/1/20) https://youtu.be/wWMJZBTqswA
The mission of the West Seneca Central School District Physical Education program is to provide each student with the opportunity to develop positive character traits, understand and appreciate the importance of lifetime fitness and wellness through a variety of physical activities, and also have the knowledge and ability to organize activities as well as access and utilize community resources.