Home Page - Mr. Riter's Home Page
5th Grade Social Studies and Reading
Student Calendar https://www.wscschools.org/domain/2527
READWORKS for Social Studies Class
Step 1: Have students go to
Students should sign in with their Google account.
Step 2: Students enter the Class Code.
The class code is R4K2KR
Step 3: Start assignments!
Once students are part of the class, they will be able to access their assignments.
2020-2021 Google Classroom Codes for Mr. Riter's Homeroom (136)
(Students from Mrs. Slade's, Mrs. La Russa's, and Mr. Tenhagen's can find their class code on the social studies page)
Math with Mr. Tenhagen - ukiypbm https://classroom.google.com/c/MTIzMTU3OTAyOTc1?cjc=ukiypbm
Science with Mrs. La Russa - 2xweefj https://classroom.google.com/c/MTUzNDM4NTI5MTA2?cjc=2xweefj
Writing with Mrs. Slade - sjr2af2 https://classroom.google.com/c/MTUzMzY0NDc3NTgw?cjc=sjr2af2
Reading with Mr. Riter - 3zck2f6 https://classroom.google.com/c/MTMwNjk3NDI2NzQ2?cjc=3zck2f6
Social Studies with Mr. Riter - zmmj4ou https://classroom.google.com/c/MTQ4MjA5NTY2MzAz?cjc=zmmj4ou
Music Classroom Codes and Link
Art Classroom Code and Link
Gym Classroom Code
Welcome to 5th Grade! Mr. Riter - Room 136
Our Fifth Grade team is eager to teach our students all the necessary skills to be successful this year. 5th Grade is a time for learning, growth and preparing for middle school.
An important goal of the fifth grade program is to prepare students for middle school by helping them become more independent, responsible, and organized.
All parents need to know that their support and encouragement can be critical to the successful completion of assignments.
All students have a right to learn and a responsibility to allow others to do the same. My class expectations for the students and myself are:
- We will exhibit these character traits: responsibility, caring, respect, trustworthiness, fairness, and citizenship
- We will listen to people who raise their hands, and speak one voice at a time when called upon.
- We will learn when there are no problems or distractions.
- We will work cooperatively with others.
- We will be respectful listeners and follow directions.
- We will turn in neat, quality work assignments on time.
- We will come prepared each day with all needed materials.
- We will always do our best.
We all make mistakes. Mistakes are an opportunity to grow. When you make a mistake, learn from the mistake, and do better next time.