Welcome to Kindergarten Registration!
Kindergarten registration is available by appointment
for the 2019-2020 school year.
Appointments are available Monday through Thursday.
Please click on the link below to schedule an appointment.
Kindergarten Registration is located at our District Office:
675 Potters Road, West Seneca, NY 14224
(enter through the doors on the left-hand side of the building)
or contact Donna Heaton 677-3137 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindergarten classes are housed at
*Your child will be registered at their home school.
Please see the West Seneca Street Guide under "Related Files" below.
To prepare for your scheduled appointment please make sure to bring the following items that are needed for registration:
- Proof of Parent or Guardian Identity (NYS Valid Driver’s License or Non-driver’s Identification Card)
- Proof of Residency and supporting documentation (Town Tax Bill, Current Mortgage Statement, Current Signed Lease Agreement, HUD Papers, or Closing Statement)
- If you do not have the residency documentation shown above please provide a Notarized Statement from your Landlord with TWO additional proofs which may include the following: car registration, utility bill, bank statement, payroll stub, government benefit document
- Child’s Birth Certificate (Original with seal)
- Immunization Records signed by doctor *Please refer to the Immunization Guide
- Last Report Card (If available)
- IEP for Special Education Needs (If Applicable)
- Court Documents such as: Custody Papers (If Applicable),
- Agency Counselor or Probation Officer’s Name (If Applicable)
Parents who are interested in registering their children for the Universal Prekindergarten Program (UPK) click on this
direct link to the Universal Prekindergarten webpage. Eligible children will need an original birth certificate, up-to-date physical and immunization records, and proof of residency.