More apps and more apps.
Again- I get my apps on I Tunes and after tinkering with an I pod or tablet or on the recommendation of other staff, students or my family (especially my daughter). I will continue to list ones that I seem to like.
Some favorites are:
- Translator (foreign languages)
- Mad Libs(parts of speech, writing, creative thinking)
- Math Board(math drills)
- Webster's Dictionary
- Weather Channel
- Crayola (art box...there are so many for crayola)
- Shazam (for music)
- Are you smarter than a 5th grader? (Lots of trivia in all the subjects)
- Frozen Free Fall (picture match/visual perceptual, problem solving, dexterity)
- Disney learn to draw and art programs
We use EPIC books, XTRA math, Reading a to z in our classroom. Your student has access to more apps and helpful learning links through the Clinton Elementary Library/Media webpage and Clever.
Please check your child's planner for further information on these helpful links.
I also like Sheppardsoftware, Hoodamath.com, and coolmathgames.com