4/13-4/17 Below are daily drawing challenges for this week. Remember, use any art materials you have access to. Spend at least 15 minutes per drawing and draw from life (look at what you are drawing while you draw it). Quarter 4 starts Monday, April 20th. All 3rd quarter and 4th quarters students are invited to complete the drawings.
- Monday - Draw a game piece from a board game. Hopefully you have some time to play a board game with your family. Draw a game piece.
- Tuesday - Draw a door or a series of doors. Make sure you draw for at least 15 minutes.
- Wednesday - Draw something purple. Make sure you look at the object and draw for 15 minutes.
- Thursday- Draw a tree. Spend 15 minutes drawing.
- Friday- Draw an object in your house. Make sure you look at the object and draw for 15 minutes.
4/6-4/10 While I await information regarding quarter change, I am going to begin assigning daily drawing challenges. Therefore, if you are in Quarter 3 or Quarter 4 you can complete them. Remember, use any art materials you have access to. Spend at least 15 minutes per drawing and draw from life (look at what you are drawing while you draw it).
- Monday - It's nice outside today. Get outside with your sketchbook & draw something outdoors. Get permission from your parents first and remember to stay a safe distance from people.
- Tuesday - Draw a vegetable. Remember to draw from life- look at the vegetable when you draw it.
- Wednesday - Draw your drink today. I drew my morning cup of tea. Look at the cup, glass, mug as you draw. Spend 15 minutes drawing.
- Thursday- Draw an object in your house. Spend at least 15 minutes drawing.
- Friday- Draw an Easter egg, egg or egg shaped object. Look at the object and spend 15 minutes drawing.
3/30-4/3 View the Color Project slide show attached. Color Project Complete as directed in the PowerPoint.
3/16 - 3/20 Continue to work on your Sketchbook Challenge Assignments. Complete the remaining 15 items on the list. You can email pictures of your progress! If you misplaced your copy, an attachment can be found under Art 7 Menu to the left.
Want more things to check out or try?
My art teacher friends shared this list of things with me!
Click on the Link More fun things!!!