Evans Bank-West Senior Branch
At Evans Bank, we realize how important it is for students to understand the value of money and how to manage money at an early age. We want to do our part. The Evans Banking Centers will allow students to begin a banking relationship while they are at school. Our in school banking center will offer:
- Student Checking Accounts with no minimum balance and no monthly maintenance fees
- Student Statement Savings Accounts with no minimum balance and no monthly maintenance fees
- An In-School facility so that students can open accounts, make payments and deposits, or verify account balances while at school
- Access to Evans Eas-E Line Telephone and PC Banking at school or at home. Banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- First Order of Student Checks is Free
This unique approach of working directly with the school will give your children the great start they need. Whether they are planning on saving money for college, the prom, or other expenses, Evans has a banking solution that is right for them. Evans is committed to helping students learn the value of money and financial responsibility.
This is real banking, preparing students for real life.