REQUIRED FOR ALL FAILING LABS
ALL LABS MUST PASS
- Any Lab that does not earn a passing grade must be corrected.
- Everything incorrect must be corrected.
- NEVER MAKE CHANGES ON GRADED LABS. All corrections must be made on NEW paper and stapled to the back of the original lab.
- After School will be assigned to any student owing lab corrections.
- You do not have to rewrite the Discussion Questions.
- Discussion Questions must be written in full thoughts.s.
The Golden Rule...Read your answer.
The question being asked must be clearly understood just by reading your answer.
What color is the Benedict's solution?
The color is blue.
The color of Benedict's solution is blue.