Resource Class enables me to help you in a small setting/one-one basis, support you in academic tasks, consult with you, and help you reach your academic goals. Students often use their time in class to practice skills, study for upcoming assessments, organize binders and notebooks, and meet with other teachers as needed.
- Be in your seat ready to work when the bell rings and wait for attendance.
- Come prepared with study materials, homework, or items to organize.
- Use the restroom and go to locker between classes.
- When leaving during class you are expected to sign out and sign in with date and time.
- Sit in your assigned seat.
- Be appropriate. Respect yourself, others, and property.
- Use this time to be the best version of yourself- in character and academic performance.
- If you have concerns let me know as soon as possible so that they can be addressed and taken care of in a timely manner.
With the block schedule, missing one class is actually like missing two. It is very difficult to catch up and get back on track. A great deal of material is covered and practiced in each block. It is YOUR responsibility to make up this missed work and contact your teachers for assignments.
Cellphones are to be turned in at the start of each class. You may put them on the charging station or in your calculator slot.
I am available every Tuesday - Friday for extra help (Monday = Teacher Meetings) after school.