Research shows that regular attendance is a vital part of academic success. Simply missing 2 days of school per month accounts for roughly a 10% absentee rate throughout the school year.
Below are some helpful tips that can support routine attendance:
- Try to keep a consistent bedtime routine
- Turn off all electronics one-hour before bed
- No electronic devices
- Ensure that homework is completed the night before
- Set an alarm that allows plenty of extra time to catch the bus
- Avoid Scheduling vacations when school is in session